Program Coordinator (Volunteer Position)
GlobalNL is looking for an enthusiastic individual to take GlobalNL to the next level. GlobalNL has grown rapidly since its launch in December of 2017; we have 1000+ members and 50+ active volunteers. We are looking for an individual to coordinate volunteers who are helping to build and expand the scope and footprint of GlobalNL. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience managing a diverse group of global volunteers.
This individual needs to be a self-starter that is looking to gain experience growing a global non-profit while expanding their professional network of Newfoundlanders and Labradorians at home and abroad. Please note that this is a volunteer position, however, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to give back to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Coordinate the various GlobalNL projects and volunteers
- Track volunteer responsibilites and progress
- Schedule and run monthly meetings (tracking action items)
- Liaise with donors to gather, allocate and report on the spending of GlobalNL funding
- Track KPIs and team accomplishments
- 8-10hrs per month
- 6-12 month commitment
- Experience coordinating global / cross-functional teams
- Experience with online collaboration tools (i.e. Google docs, Google Drive, Slack, Trello, etc.)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications accepted until September 15th.