GlobalNL is looking for an enthusiastic individual to help take GlobalNL to the next level. GlobalNL has grown rapidly since its launch in December of 2017; we have 1000+ members and 50+ active volunteers. We are looking for an individual to coordinate GlobalNL’s digital media presence, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience implementing a digital media strategy and brand for a growing global organization.
This individual needs to be a self-starter, with a willingness to learn and/or implement graphic design, engagement strategies, and/or digital media. Please note that this is a volunteer position, however, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to give back to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Coordinate the various GlobalNL digital media accounts
- Track digital media KPIs specific to each channel
- Schedule and run meetings for digital media working group
- Liaise with Program Manager and others to implement digital media strategy
- 5-10hrs per month
- 6-12 month commitment
- Experience coordinating digital media, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience with digital media strategy
- Experience with online collaboration tools (i.e. Google docs, Google Drive, Slack, Trello, etc.)
- Some graphic design experience would be a plus
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Applications accepted until March 1st.